Offer published on Jan 21
Every day, our team of enthusiasts makes a difference to residents. The “human for human” relationship is at the heart of our approach and corporate philosophy. Moreover, the success of COGIR Immobilier is based on the good teamwork between the various departments and on all the people who have joined the company for more than 25 years.
The Manoir Lafontaine residence in Rivière-Du-Loup is currently looking for a full-time recreation technician.
ROLE AND GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Animate and oversee supervision during the activities
- Decorating the premises for special events
- Manage the logistics pertaining to the activities
- Plan the activities calendar
- Promote activities related to the residents
- Regularly validate that activities correspond to the needs and desires of the residents and collaborate with the different departments of the residence to facilitate tasks
- Welcome the residents and invite them to participate in the activities
- Write the in house newspaper as needed and take residents' registrations for the various activities
- To be discussed
- Group insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Challenging opportunities, up to your ambitions!
- Career Opportunity
- Recognition program
RequirementsEXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Experience in managing activities related to older people (an asset)