Quebec City, QC
Every day, our team of enthusiasts makes the difference with residents. The 'human-to-human' relationship is at the heart of our approach and corporate philosophy. Furthermore, the success of COGIR Immobilier is based on good teamwork between the various departments and on all the people who have joined the company for more than 25 years.
In the heart of the city, the St-Patrick residence managed by Cogir, welcomes a golden clientele. Come be part of a great and great team. It is the opportunity to be recognized and valued, to participate in the continuous improvement of service and to make a significant difference in the daily life of seniors.
We are currently looking for a nice colleague for a permanent position with us in Maintenance. Schedule from Monday to Friday, 40 hours a week (7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. and 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.).
ROLE AND GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain property areas and systems
- Be available to respond to emergencies
- Make service calls
- Minor repairs in apartments and common areas (plaster, paint, change lights, various installations, etc.)
- Organise or perform all other related tasks regarding the maintenance department, as required and as requested by the immediate superior
- 'Sharing Success' Bonus Program
- Referral Program
- Recognition program
- Free meals
- Free indoor parking
- Hourly rate between $19.96 and $20.48 depending on experience
- Group insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Consistent schedule
- Indoor parking
- Welcome and integration Program
- Knowledge of plumbing, electrical and minor repairs
- Professional training in general building maintenance (an asset)