Offer published on Feb 06
Every day, our team of enthusiasts makes a difference to residents. The relationship of “human for human” is at the heart of our approach and corporate philosophy. Furthermore, the success experienced by COGIR Immobilier is based on good teamwork between the different departments and on all the people who have joined the company for more than 25 years.
The Interior Gardens offer a friendly working environment, a warm atmosphere and quality of life!! Working in a residence is more than a professional experience, it is a life experience and rewarding responsibilities with a golden clientele! We offer stable schedules, advantageous conditions and the opportunity to make a significant difference in the daily lives of our residents.
Permanent full-time position, 40 hours per week, daytime, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. and every other weekend.
ROLE AND GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- All other related tasks
- Be available to respond to emergencies
- Carry out the maintenance of the premises in accordance to a regular reocurring schedule or as required
- Clean entryways and common areas
- Cleaning and performing maintenance duties
- Keep the work environment clean
- Maintain and clean the premises
- Salary to be discussed
- Free parking
- Uniform provided
- Referral Program
- Sick days and time off for family obligations
- Social Club activities, gifts and substantial discounts
- Human management approach
- Career Opportunity
- A welcoming and tight-knit team!
- Consistent schedule
RequirementsEXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- 1 year of relevant experience will be considered an important asset
- Knowledge of retirement homes, a major asset
- Professional training in general building maintenance (an asset)