Offer published on Sep 25
Every day our team of enthusiasts makes a difference to residents. The “people for people” relationship is at the heart of our approach and corporate philosophy. Moreover, the success of COGIR Immobilier is based on the good teamwork between the various departments and on all the people who have joined the company for more than 25 years.
Jazz Longueuil, a welcoming private residence for seniors, has a job opportunity for you! Working in residence is more than a job, it's a life experience. It is the possibility of being recognized, valued, of participating in the continuous improvement of the service and of making a significant difference in the daily life of the elderly! Fixed working hours, Saturday and Sunday from 11 p.m. to 7 a.m.
ROLE AND GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Change light bulbs in common areas
- Collaborate or perform any other tasks related to the maintenance department, as needed and at the request of the immediate superior
- Ensure the cleanliness of entrances and common areas
- Sweep and clean the floors of the corridors, common areas and workstations of the building
- Taking out the trash
- Nightly Premium applicable at $0.65/hour
- Salary to be discussed
- Free parking
- Referral Program
- Floating days off
- Consistent schedule
- A welcoming and tight-knit team!
RequirementsEXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- No experience required