Offer published on Feb 06
Every day, our team of enthusiasts makes a difference to residents. The relationship of “human for human” is at the heart of our approach and corporate philosophy. Furthermore, the success of our company is based on good teamwork between the different departments and on all the people who have joined the company for more than 25 years.
Like you, we have the cause of seniors at heart. Do you want to have a career that allows you to make a difference in the lives of others? A career where you will feel appreciated, respected and listened to, and in which you can realize your full potential? Look no further!
Permanent full-time position, daytime, 40 hours per week and every other weekend.
ROLE AND GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist in maintaining and restoring residents' health by proposing customized and balanced menus
- Create tasty menus while respecting the expected level of quality and the allocated budget
- Ensure and optimize quality standards in the use of food
- Maintaining the cleanliness of equipment and the workspace
- Perform meal preparation while supervising and mobilizing staff in the kitchen
- Perform other related duties
- Plan and cook meals in accordance with the appropriate methods and standards
- Supervise the preparation of cold meals and desserts
- Take inventory of food products and place orders with suppliers
- Take inventory of service materials and while adhering to the budgets, proceed with procurement if necessary
- Use work methods consistent with the health and safety rules and cleanliness standards in effect
- Salary to be discussed
- Free parking
- Uniform provided
- Free meals
- Referral Program
- Sick days and time off for family obligations
- Employee Assistance Program
- Human management approach
- Challenging opportunities, up to your ambitions!
- A welcoming and tight-knit team!
RequirementsEXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years experience
- A proffesional studies dimploma (DEP) in institutional cuisine or equivelent
- Training certification (MAPAQ)
- knowledge of a Maitre D's responsibilities (an asset)
- Basic computer skills
- Minimum 2 years experience in large volume catering