Guest Service Agent
A Guest Service Agent with Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton, provides Front Office services for guests, including check-in, check-out, processing payments as well as answering and managing any guest question or assisting in fulfilling any guest request.
If you understand the importance of upholding a brand's reputation and what it takes to provide a globally recognized hospitality experience, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member.
What will I be doing?
Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Demonstrate a high level of customer service at all times
- Ensure an efficient reception experience for Guests, including check in/out, and complete audit procedures, as required
- Ensure that Duty Managers are kept fully aware of any relevant feedback from guests and, or, other departments
- Achieve positive outcomes from Guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Act in accordance with policies and procedures when working with front of house equipment and property management systems
- Attend appropriate training courses, when required
- Follow company brand standards
- Assist other departments, as necessary
- Other duties as assigned by management
What are we looking for?
To successfully fill this role, you should be able to demonstrate the following:
- Previous experience in a customer-focused industry
- Positive attitude and good communication skills
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Ability to work on your own and as part of a team
- Competent level of IT proficiency
- Ability to work flexible hours
High School Diploma
Atleast one year experience working at the Front Desk
Languages asked for: French & English - both written and spoken