Directeur de l'aiimentation
As a direct report to the General Manager, you are responsible for ensuring that all member and guest hospitality requirements are supported with the highest levels of service and care in a seasonally intense environment. Must be accountable for sales and profits in all areas. This includes both the Clubhouse and outlets. Must also promote and ensure a safe and healthy environment for all employees and guests on the property. Responsible for developing a team of individuals to help ensure strong financial results are met, as well as develop employee’s abilities.
- Oversee all phases of daily food and beverage outlet operations
- Effectively promote and work in a group environment with other department team leaders
- Develop and implement creative strategies to increase revenues and average checks via suggestive selling techniques.
- Inspire, train, and develop people for promotion
- Instill a guest service attitude in all employees using a "hands-on" approach to management
- Closely monitor guests dining experiences and ensure team members are meeting Member and guest needs and expectations.
- Ensure revenue and profitability goals are achieved
- Exceptional detail in follow-up
- Solid scheduling experience and creative thinking
- Follow/enforce company policies and procedures
- Assume responsibility/accountability
- Excellent leadership, communication (especially in the English language), organizational skills and fiscal responsibility
- Be open to a flexible work schedule
- Excellent listening skills and creative problem solving skills
- Strong track record maintaining consistent standards in F&B
- Solid skills selling programs/projects and negotiating with all suppliers
- Strong budgetary, projections, cost control skills and forecasting skills
- Working knowledge of beer, wines and spirits
- Requires a minimum of 3 year(s) of management experience at properties of similar size and quality
- Post secondary degree in Hospitality and Tourism an asset, or equivalent experience
- A working knowledge of French is an asset
- The ability to work under pressure, managing several entities at a time