Customer Sales and Service Agent (Travel)
Montréal, QC et Vancouver,
JOB TITLE: Customer Sales and Service Agent
DIVISION: Americas Coalition
MANAGER: Team manager
LOCATION: Montreal and Vancouver
START DATE: November 21, 2016
Aimia is the leading international loyalty management corporation. We own Canada’s premier loyalty program, Aeroplan. Aeroplan's millions of members earn Aeroplan miles with its growing network of over 70 world-class partners, representing more than 150 brands in the financial, retail, and travel sectors.
As a Customer Sales and Service Agent with one of Aimia’s contact centres, you are the voice of our Aeroplan program, responsible for making business personal and creating program advocates. You are the trusted advisor in the travel and lifestyle world, guiding customers to fully utilize the benefits of the program.
What you will do:
- Advise customers on how to get the most out of the program
- Research, book and reschedule flights
- Support customers to navigate and fully utilize the website
- Enhance membership loyalty by promoting partners
- Handle and resolve member concerns
What we offer:
Comprehensive Benefits (Medical, Dental and Optical, Mile Purchase Program and Defined Benefit Pension Plan)
Full time schedule with varied work shifts: 40 hours/week
What we are looking for:
- Completion of grade 12 and related post-secondary education or equivalent experience
- Minimum keyboarding skills of 35 WPM and 5,000 key strokes per hour
- Working knowledge of PC/Windows environment, internet, mobile and tablet applications
- Experience with travel applications such as Apollo, Galileo, or Sabre a plus!
- Proven customer service experience and sales skills. Contact centre experience an asset.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Proven ability to clearly articulate information in English to all demographics over the phone.
- For Montreal location: Bilingual is required.
- For Vancouver location: Bilingual is an asset.
- Proven judgment and decision-making abilities. Must be able to quickly consider costs and benefits in order to make recommendations to customers.
- Demonstrated active listening skills.
- Proven multi-tasking skills and ability to work in a fast-paced, high volume environment.
- Demonstrated accuracy and attention to detail.
- Open to feedback.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Good understanding of world geography and travel experience. Knowledge of Air Canada direct flights and its Star Alliance partners an asset.
- Candidates must be available to following work shifts:
- For Montreal: 7AM and 9:30PM, 7 days a week, including weekends and holidays.
- For Vancouver: 5h30AM and 9:30PM, 7 days a week, including weekends and holidays.
Aimia is committed to diversity and equity.
Only the candidates chosen to continue on the process will be contacted.
You could also apply directly on our website as following:
For Montreal please use the link below:
For Vancouver please use the link below: