Offer published on Sep 06
About Corner Collection
Born in Montreal, Corner Collection believes that moments of happiness are the essence of life. Corner is an award-winning collection of boutique hotels, restaurants and spas that awaken the senses with experiences that feed the soul.
With over 45 years of experience in the hotel, restaurant and wellness industry, Corner Collection plays a key role in the development of Old Montreal.
Working at Corner Collection means creating exceptional moments, together.
We are looking for waiters and waitresses for our establishments which are ranked among the best in Montreal. Our Modavie, Méchant Bœuf and Terrasses Nelligan and Place D'Armes restaurants are frequented by a local and international clientele looking for delicious dishes to brighten their taste buds.
BENEFITS AND PRIVILEGES:
Working at Corner has its advantages! We believe in the importance of a healthy work/life balance by giving you access to the essentials of daily life and adding recreational discounts on Corner services and neighborhood partners.
- Full or part-time, permanent or summer positions - the choice is yours
- Job stability
- Opportunity for advancement and growth
- Close to a metro station (discounts on public transit)
- High-end hotel environment
- Insurance and group RRSP Recognition program
- Company events
- Flexible schedules
- Discounts and preferential rates in our restaurants, hotels, spa and at our partners
HOW YOU WILL PARTICIPATE IN CREATING MOMENTS OF HAPPINESS:
- Setting up the dining room before service begins
- Provide a memorable experience for guests by advising them and taking orders
- Serving the dishes ordered
- Inquiring about the satisfaction of the customers assigned to you and answer their requests and questions.
- Billing after the meal is finished
- Ensuring the cleanliness of your work area, the dining room and the bathrooms
- Participating in the smooth running of the dining room service
- Minimum of one year of table service experience in a high-volume environment
- Minimum availability of 20 hours per week, including evenings and weekends
- Bilingualism (French and English) in order to offer an outstanding service to our local and international customers.