Ayer's Cliff, QC
Jobs: wellness ambassadors
The Ripplecove Hotel & Spa is a 5-star establishment located on the shores of majestic Lake Massawippi in the Eastern Townships. All year round, we welcome people here who come here in search of tranquility, who seek to get away from it all and who wish to live unique experiences in a breathtaking panorama.
Your mission: to make them leave satisfied.
Working at Ripplecove is therefore choosing to take care of others as much as of yourself. It means being able to evolve in an exceptional and enchanting setting, with colleagues just as committed as you, and where your attentive service will be the manifestation of our values of benevolence, belonging and excellence.
In addition, within our team and our 5-star establishment, you will benefit from the best possible training in the world of luxury hotels.
As of summer 2021, Ripplecove will double its accommodation units and add several services and activities to offer. We are therefore looking for enthusiastic ambassadors who will know how to promote the establishment and who will actively contribute to helping our customers find the desired well-being there.
We are currently looking for: Waiter/Waitress
Main responsibilities :
- Welcome clients and accompany them to their table;
- Setting up to open and close the restauramt
- Ensure good team synergy;
- Ensure the excellence of the customer experience component;
- Know the menus, and master the management of food allergies to provide quality service;
- Advise clients on different food and wine pairings as needed;
- Complete the billing for the client at the end of the service.
- Inspect the service areas and ensure the cleanliness and good condition of the premises;
Skills and qualification:
- Skills for written and verbal communication
- Customer service skills
- Aptitude for teamwork, attention to detail
- Bilingualism: French and English compulsory
Experience and education:
- A minimum of 1 year experience in the catering industry is required.
- Be at least 18 years old is required
- High school diploma is an asset.