Offer published on Nov 10
Every day, our team of enthusiasts makes the difference with the residents. The 'human-to-human' relationship is at the heart of our approach and corporate philosophy. Furthermore, the success of COGIR Immobilier is based on good teamwork between the various departments and on all the people who have joined the company for more than 25 years.
In the heart of the city, the St-Patrick residence managed by Cogir, welcomes a golden clientele. Come be part of a great and great team. It is the opportunity to be recognized and valued, to participate in the continuous improvement of service and to make a significant difference in the daily life of seniors.
We are currently looking for a nice colleague for a permanent position with us in the Dining Room. The available position is full-time approximately 35 hours per week. Schedule to be determined.
ROLE AND GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Bring plates to tables and provide personalized service
- Collaborate with kitchen staff to ensure good teamwork
- Greet residents in the dining room and ensure they are comfortable
- Manage guests' reservations and ensure their comfort
- Perform other related duties
- Applicable government premium in effect
- 'Sharing Success' Bonus Program
- Recognition program
- Referral Program
- Free meals in the dining room
- Free indoor parking
- Uniform provided
- Hourly rate between $15.53 and $16.01 depending on experience
- Sick days and time off for family obligations
- Employee Assistance Program
- Group insurance
- Consistent schedule
- Celebration of birthdays
- Indoor parking
- A welcoming and tight-knit team!
RequirementsEXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Good team player
- knowledge of a Maitre D's responsibilities (an asset)