Offer published on Jan 09
Job descriptionPOSITION DESCRIPTION:
In the heart of the city, the St-Patrick residence managed by Cogir, welcomes a golden clientele. Come be part of a great and great team. It is the opportunity to be recognized, valued, to participate in the continuous improvement of the service and to make a significant difference in the daily life of seniors.
We are currently looking for a nice colleague for a temporary position with us in the Dining Room. The position available is full-time, approximately 35 hours per week.
Every day, our team of enthusiasts makes the difference with the residents. The 'human-to-human' relationship is at the heart of our approach and corporate philosophy. Furthermore, the success of COGIR Immobilier is based on good teamwork between the various departments and on all the people who have joined the company for more than 25 years.
ROLE AND GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES: Food Services
- Bring plates to tables and provide personalized service
- Collaborate with kitchen staff to ensure good teamwork
- Greet residents in the dining room and ensure they are comfortable
- Manage guests' reservations and ensure their comfort
- Perform other related duties
- Applicable government premium in effect
- 'Sharing Success' Bonus Program
- Recognition program
- Referral Program
- Free meals in the dining room
- Free indoor parking
- Hourly rate between $15.01 and $15.53 depending on experience
- Uniform provided
- Sick days and time off for family obligations
- Employee Assistance Program
- Group insurance
- Consistent schedule
- Celebration of birthdays
- Indoor parking
- A welcoming and tight-knit team!
RequirementsEXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Good team player
- knowledge of a Maitre D's responsibilities (an asset)