Every day, our team of enthusiasts makes a difference to residents. The “human for human” relationship is at the heart of our approach and corporate philosophy. Moreover, the success of COGIR Immobilier is based on the good teamwork between the various departments and on all the people who have joined the company for more than 25 years.
The Résidence l'Oiseau Bleu is fortunate to host just over 300 autonomous, semi-autonomous and slightly less independent residents. A golden clientele and a team devoted to their well-being! Customer service is at the heart of our values. We are looking for a friendly colleague who will share their ideas and participate with the constant improvement of dining room service!
ROLE AND GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist in ensuring resident and staff safety in the dinning room by enforcing compliance with health and safety standards
- Bring plates to tables and provide personalized service
- Collaborate with kitchen staff to ensure good teamwork
- Contribute to the teams efforts to maintain cleanliness and sanitation in the kitchen and dinning room(s)
- Greet residents in the dining room and ensure they are comfortable
- Manage guests' reservations and ensure their comfort
- Perform other related duties
- Free parking
- Meals in the dining room at $4.50
- Social leave
- Social Club activities, gifts and substantial discounts
- Career Opportunity
- Welcome and integration Program
- A welcoming and tight-knit team!
- Good sense of interpersonal communication
- Good team player