Every day, our team of enthusiasts makes a difference to residents. The “human for human” relationship is at the heart of our approach and corporate philosophy. Moreover, the success of COGIR Immobilier is based on the good teamwork between the various departments and on all the people who have joined the company for more than 25 years.
Manoir Royal St-Eustache warm private residence for seniors, has a Waiter opportunity, experience not required, to fill a permanent part-time position of approximately 25 hours per week, 1 weekend out of 2! Working hours from 11:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.,
Working in residence is more than a job, it's a life experience. It is the possibility of being recognized, valued, of participating in the continuous improvement of the service and of making a significant difference in the daily life of the elderly!
ROLE AND GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Bring plates to tables and provide personalized service
- Collaborate with kitchen staff to ensure good teamwork
- Greet residents in the dining room and ensure they are comfortable
- Perform other related duties
- Uniform provided
- Free parking
- Recognition program
- Referral Program
- Possibility of advancement
- Floating days off
- Social leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Social Club activities, gifts and substantial discounts
- Career Opportunity
- Welcome and integration Program
- A welcoming and tight-knit team!
- High school diploma (SSD)