Are you looking for a job where you can enhance the daily lives of our seniors with your passion for service? You are in the right place. We are looking for waiters / waitresses whose main role will be to serve food to residents with a beautiful smile!
Part-time position available. (Day or Evening)
Request to work 1 weekend out of 2.
6:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
1:30 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
ROLE AND GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Bring plates to tables and provide personalized service
- Collaborate with kitchen staff to ensure good teamwork
- Greet residents in the dining room and ensure they are comfortable
- Manage guests' reservations and ensure their comfort
- Perform other related duties
- Evening Premium applicable at $0.40/hour
- Free meals in the dining room
- Floating days off
- Social leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Social Club activities, gifts and substantial discounts
- Career Opportunity
- Welcome and integration Program
- A welcoming and tight-knit team!
- High school diploma (SSD)