Want to join a team where people, respect and collaboration are an integral part of the values of the company and of all team members? At Cogir, we hire people with a heart, a strong team spirit and a concern for customer service. At Jazz St-Bruno, our goal is to make a difference in the daily lives of our future retired and active residents.
Located in the heart of downtown St-Bruno, the Jazz St-Bruno will soon have the pleasure of welcoming a golden clientele, autonomous or in loss of autonomy. With the opening of the residence, we are currently looking for a waiter. For full or part time.
ROLE AND GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- As part of the team, ensure the cleanliness of the dining rooms floors, tables and chairs (may require light housekeeping chores, sweeping, vacuuming, cleaning etc.).
- Collaborate with kitchen staff to ensure good teamwork
- Greet clients and orient new residents by proposing their seat at an appropriate table
- Greet residents in the dining room and ensure they are comfortable
- Perform other related duties
- Supervise the preparation of cold meals and desserts
- Take orders, noting specific requests and following-up with the kitchen staff
- To be discussed
- Sick days and time off for family obligations
- Human management approach
- A welcoming and tight-knit team!
- Good sense of interpersonal communication
- knowledge of a Maitre D's responsibilities (an asset)