Waiter / Waitress
Quebec City, QC
Every day, our team of enthusiasts makes the difference with the residents. The 'human-to-human' relationship is at the heart of our approach and corporate philosophy. Furthermore, the success of COGIR Immobilier is based on good teamwork between the various departments and on all the people who have joined the company for more than 25 years.
Le Jazz Lebourgneuf, warm private residence for seniors, has a Waiter opportunity to fill to fill a permanent full-time position! Working in residence is more than a job, it's a life experience. It is the opportunity to be recognized, valued, to participate in the continuous improvement of the service and to make a significant difference in the daily life of the elderly!
ROLE AND GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Bring plates to tables and provide personalized service
- Collaborate with kitchen staff to ensure good teamwork
- Greet residents in the dining room and ensure they are comfortable
- Perform other related duties
- Liability Premium applicable at $1/hour
- Applicable government premium in effect
- 'Sharing Success' Bonus Program
- Referral Program
- Hourly rate between $15 and $16 depending on experience
- Free parking
- Uniform provided
- Floating days off
- Social leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Social Club activities, gifts and substantial discounts
- Career Opportunity
- Welcome and integration Program
- A welcoming and tight-knit team!
- High school diploma (SSD)