Every day, our team of enthusiasts makes a difference to residents. The “human for human” relationship is at the heart of our approach and corporate philosophy. Moreover, the success of COGIR Immobilier is based on the good teamwork between the various departments and on all the people who have joined the company for more than 25 years.
The Jazz Drummondville is a recent residence of 405 apartments located in a sought after area of Drummondville, which offers a high quality, safe and deeply humane living environment to its residents and its 75 employees.
Permanent part-time position for 25 hours per week, from 10:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m., with a meal break between the two services from 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m., working days: Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
ROLE AND GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Bring plates to tables and provide personalized service
- Collaborate with kitchen staff to ensure good teamwork
- Greet residents in the dining room and ensure they are comfortable
- Manage guests' reservations and ensure their comfort
- Perform other related duties
- Free parking
- Free meals
- Uniform provided
- Referral Program
- Sick days and time off for family obligations
- Employee Assistance Program
- Social Club activities, gifts and substantial discounts
- Human management approach
- Consistent schedule
- Career Opportunity
- Welcome and integration Program
- A welcoming and tight-knit team!
- Experience in a large restoration's volume (an asset)
- Knowledge of retirement homes, a major asset
- Good sense of interpersonal communication
- Good team player