Waiter / waitress
Every day, our team of enthusiasts makes the difference with the residents. The 'human-to-human' relationship is at the heart of our approach and corporate philosophy. Furthermore, the success of COGIR Immobilier is based on good teamwork between the various departments and on all the people who have joined the company for more than 25 years.
The Château Baie-Comeau residence is fortunate to welcome a golden clientele, autonomous and semi-autonomous. There is a warm and friendly atmosphere where we feel at home. Come and embellish the daily lives of our residents with your smile and join a family where respect, team spirit and heart are an integral part of our values! Currently, we are looking for two waiters to fill a permanent full-time position.
9.45 a.m. to 7.15 p.m. with an hour and a half of dinner. Weekly employment only.
ROLE AND GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- As part of the team, ensure the cleanliness of the dining rooms floors, tables and chairs (may require light housekeeping chores, sweeping, vacuuming, cleaning etc.).
- Collaborate with kitchen staff to ensure good teamwork
- Greet clients and orient new residents by proposing their seat at an appropriate table
- Greet residents in the dining room and ensure they are comfortable
- Perform other related duties
- Supervise the preparation of cold meals and desserts
- Take orders, noting specific requests and following-up with the kitchen staff
- Possibility of advancement
- Shift premium cut $0.25/heure
- Applicable government premium in effect
- Referral Program
- Salary according to the collective agreement in force
- Floating days off
- Social leave
- Human management approach
- Ongoing training
- A welcoming and tight-knit team!
- No experience necessary
- Good team player
- Good communication
- Discretion and respect for confidentiality