Le Vignoble du Ruisseau’s waiter, under the maître d’hôtel’s responsibility, advises guests, takes orders and provides food and beverage services in the dining room. He ensures the customer experience’s quality from the customer’s arrival until his departure from the vineyard. The waiter works together with the other members of the service and kitchen team to offer guests an outstanding dining experience.
– Greet the guests and answer visitors’ questions
– Serve meals and beverages according to established standards and procedures
– Set up, dismantle and clean the rooms before, during and after the service
– Ensure customer satisfaction at all times
– Perform all related tasks assigned by his superior
Salary: From 13$/h + tips