Offer published on Jan 17
Every day, our team of enthusiasts makes a difference to residents. The “human for human” relationship is at the heart of our approach and corporate philosophy. Moreover, the success of COGIR Immobilier is based on the good teamwork between the various departments and on all the people who have joined the company for more than 25 years.
Les Jardins Le Flandre is a private residence for seniors located in the magnificent Limoilou district, near the large Parc Cartier-Brébeuf. The residence has indoor parking and is easily accessible via the many routes of the public transport network.
Day shift: 10 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Evening shift: 3 p.m. to 7 p.m.
Full time 35h week Monday to Friday with one weekend out of two
Salary: Up to $17 per hour
ROLE AND GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Bring plates to tables and provide personalized service
- Collaborate with kitchen employees to ensure good teamwork
- Greet residents in the dining room and ensure their comfort
- Manage the reservations of residents' guests and ensure their comfort
- Perform other related duties
- Free indoor parking
- Meals in the dining room at $5
- Referral Program
- Floating days off
- Social leave
- Consistent schedule
- A welcoming and tight-knit team!
- Career Opportunity
RequirementsEXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- No experience necessary
- knowledge of a Maitre D's responsibilities (an asset)