Offer published on Jan 17
Every day, our team of enthusiasts makes a difference to residents. The “human for human” relationship is at the heart of our approach and corporate philosophy. Moreover, the success of COGIR Immobilier is based on the good teamwork between the various departments and on all the people who have joined the company for more than 25 years.
The Cité Rive residence is located in a prestigious environment and in an enchanting setting overlooking a pretty park along the majestic Rivière-des-Prairies. The Cité Rive residence is first and foremost about the quality of life in Montreal, with the proximity of all its services, access to its many entertainments and all its resources.
We are looking for a Server for 32 hours a week with every other weekend to welcome and serve residents in the dining room.
ROLE AND GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Advise on the choices offered and recommend alternatives as needed
- Arrange the dining room and ensure the installation
- Identify customer expectations and constraints in order to plan the course of the dining room service
- Perform all other tasks related to his duties
- Present the daily menus, the à la carte menu and answer questions about food and cooking
- Take orders, note specific requests from residents and follow up in the kitchen
- Welcome residents in the room and ensure their comfort
- Salary according to the collective agreement in force
- Stable hours (daytime, only one weekend out of two)
- Uniforms provided
- Recognition program
- Referral program
- Mobile, sick and social leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Terrace and picnic area for employees
- Career opportunity
- Continuing education
RequirementsEXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Secondary School Diploma (DES) (an asset)