The Antonopoulos Group is a Montreal based family company and has been a leader in the restaurant, hospitality, and event industries for more than 45 years. The Group created and is managing 11 restaurants, 5 terraces, 2 spas and 5 hotels so far, all located in the historical neighborhood that is the Old Montreal. Delivering internationally recognized service in its luxurious properties, this family business bases its success on passionate professional coming from a variety of fields. The collaboration between each employee of the Group allows for unique high-quality experiences for all the clientele.
If you are allergic to routine, this position is for you!
Valet and bellboy duties aside, the client experience agent will be available to answer the guests’ requests and questions. They have a key role in the hotel, as they are the first and last contact of the guests during their stay. The variety of the tasks performed by the client experience agent in the hotel make them a jack-of-all-trades.
Essential functions of the job:
- Greet and welcome all guests in a professional and warm manner,
- Park the guests’ cars,
- Assist our restaurants by delivering orders in our other hotels,
- Assist our restaurants with room service (delivery, collection, etc.)
- Regularly sanitize all contact areas in public spaces,
- Answer all questions from our guests and explain the hotel services,
- Offer personalized and attentive service at all times,
- Complete any other tasks required to ensure a high-quality experience to our guests during their stay.
Advantages of being part of the Antonopoulos Group:
- Group Insurance
- Group RRSP and DPSP (Deferred Profit-Sharing Plans)
- Employee discounts in our establishments
- Discount with our business partners
- Recognition Events for our employees
- Possibility of promotion
Qualifications and required skills:
- At least one (1) year of experience in a customer service position,
- Bilingualism essential,
- Valid driver’s license and impeccable driving record,
- Ability to drive manual and automatic cars,
- Enthusiastic, energetic, proactive,
- Cheerful and dynamic,
- Organized and good management of priorities,
- Enjoy teamwork,
- Collegial diploma in tourism or hospitality (an asset),
DOES THIS POSITION INTEREST YOU?
Send your cover letter and curriculum vitae to:
Le Groupe Antonopoulos