Offer published on Mar 08
About Hôtel Nelligan
Located in the heart of Old Montreal, Hotel Nelligan is a timeless place where guests and locals have gathered & stayed for the last 20 years. The hotel has kept its original stone & brick walls, making it a place where history and modernity collide. Luxurious amenities and dedicated staff ensure guests a truly sublime stay.
The Valet/Bellman greets the client upon arrival at the hotel. He takes care of his car and his luggage. He also answers customer questions with courtesy and creativity.
Essential functions of the job:
• Greet guests at the hotel entrance and open the door for them;
• Take the car in front of the establishment and drive it to the parking lot;
• Take charge of the guests' luggage and bring them to their room or to their car, as the case may be;
• Answer customers' questions and explain the services of the hotel;
• Offer attentive and personalized service at all times;
• Perform any other duties required to ensure the quality of the guest experience during their stay at the hotel.
Qualifications and skills required:
• At least one year of experience in a similar position.
• 2 years experience in customer service.
• Essential bilingualism;
• Valid driver's license and impeccable driving record;
• Ability to drive a vehicle with manual or automatic transmission;
• Sense of organization and priorities;
• Easy to work in a team.
• College diploma in tourism or hospitality (asset).
You may also be interested in these offers
Full-time, part-time, seasonal
Quebec City, QC