Valet / Bellman - Auberge du Vieux-Port
The Valet / bellman greets the client upon arrival at the hotel. He takes care of his car and his luggage. He also answers customer questions with courtesy and creativity.
Essential functions of the job:
• Greet guests at the hotel entrance and open the door for them;
• Take the car in front of the establishment and drive it to the parking lot;
• Take charge of the guests' luggage and bring them to their room or to their car, as the case may be;
• Answer customers' questions and explain the services of the hotel;
• Offer attentive and personalized service at all times;
• Perform any other duties required to ensure the quality of the guest experience during their stay at the hotel.Requirements
Qualifications and skills required:
• At least one year of experience in a similar position.
• 2 years experience in customer service.
• Essential bilingualism;
• Valid driver's license and impeccable driving record;
• Ability to drive a vehicle with manual or automatic transmission;
• Sense of organization and priorities;
• Easy to work in a team.
• College diploma in tourism or hospitality (asset).