We have immediate openings for bilingual Travel Consultants in our contact center in Montreal (in front of Rosemont metro station).
You will be part of an organization offering an exceptional experience to its customers. We provide a rewarding work environment that has a dynamic culture and a high level of commitment from employees.
As a Tremblant Expert, you will assist clients in planning, selecting, and booking complete vacation packages. While offering our guests a wide range of products and services according to their particular needs. Thereafter, you will provide a personalized follow up with the customer in the goal of building customer loyalty.
• Permanent Full-Time positions
• An average of 19.25 h including bonuses, paid monthly.
• Excellent Flex Benefits program
• Season’s Pass to Mont-Tremblant and lodging discounts
• 7 weeks paid trainingRequirements
Ideal candidates will meet the following requirements:
- Excellent attitude and ease of communication
- High school diploma
- Perfectly bilingual
- Having a real desire to help clients
- Be able to work autonomously
- At least one year experience in a call center, customer service or sales experience
- Strong computer skills. Possess a very good knowledge of the Windows environment
interpersonal and active listening skills
***Available to work days, nights (until 19:00) and weekends on rotation.
We thank all candidates in advance, but only those shortlisted for interviews will be contacted.