Travel Assistance Agent
Like challenges? Join our team to provide assistance to travelers needing medical care abroad!CanAssitance (a subsidiary of the Blue Cross Group) is one of the most important assistance companies in Canada. Our mission is to provide support to policyholders who are sick or accident victims abroad. We offer assistance, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
As a travel assistance agent you will:
• Provide help and support to travelers who face emergency situations around the world such as health problems , loss or theft of documents or other unexpected situations while traveling;
• Take the necessary steps to help travelers by providing excellent customer service in a context of a no sale call center.
Your daily TRAVEL:
• Dynamic work environment, friendly, in the heart of downtown Montreal ;
• Competent management team offering support and recognition on an ongoing basis ;
• Paid initial training, coaching and training to develop your professional skills ;
• Reputable company, with an excellent financial status.
Your HEALTH at work:
• Competitive base salary ($ 19 / hr);
• Full range of benefits including a pension plan;
• Annual subscription refund program in a recognized fitness center.
• Having a D.E.C. degree or the equivalent;
• Minimum of two (2) years of relevant experience, particularly in customer service;
• Fluency in French and English, both oral and written ;
• Listening skills, empathy/ compassion;
• Good analytical and practical judgment;
• Professional attitude and commitment to quality service;
• Be able to work in an environment where the volume of activity can be high ;
• Oriented towards the search for solutions.
• Knowledge in the health, travel or insurance fields;
• Command of a third language;
• Experience working in a call center;
• Work experience overseas.
• The appointment will be Monday, November 14, 2016.
• Working hours are from Monday to Friday and you will be required to work on rotation on weekends. We offer day or evening shifts.
• Available Full Time (37.5 hours per week).
• Work schedule submitted two weeks in advance.
• An initial training lasting 8 weeks will be offered and will take place from Monday to Friday during the day time.
We thank all applicants who demonstrated an interest in the position and the organization. However, only selected candidates will be contacted.