Offer published on Nov 13
The Humaniti Hotel Montreal is the very first Autograph Collection by Marriott hotel to establish itself in Quebec, in all its grace and sophistication. Open since June 2021, the hotel is located in the heart of a vertical community that includes condos, residences, offices, two restaurants, a lounge, a bakery, a health centered grocery store, a fitness center, meeting rooms and spa. Experience hospitality at its finest and discover an innovative concept that celebrates the art of living in all its forms. Simply exceptional, the Humaniti Hotel Montreal is a next-generation hotels for true global citizens. A unique hotel that subtly permeates an ecosystem rich in experiences, inspiring design, and a fascinating way of life.
Join the Humaniti community!
Here are the benefits and privileges offered to you by the Humaniti Hotel:
· Thrive within a positive, friendly, and dynamic team in a beautiful environment.
· The opportunity to take on new challenges and advance your career across North America.
· Employee benefits, such as life, disability, medical, and dental insurance partially covered by the employer.
· Retirement plan with employer contributions.
· Various employee recognition programs.
· Various training programs.
· Discounts within our hotel chain.
We are looking for a Transient & Entertainment Sales Manager who is passionate about sales and hospitality and wishes to join our Sales & Marketing team. Reporting to the Director of Sales & Marketing, the incumbent will be responsible for contacting and soliciting individual corporate accounts, consortiums, travel agents, entertainment accounts, and developing other opportunities to expand our business in the individual traveler and entertainment market segment.
Our sales manager's mission is to offer impeccable service to our guests, reflecting our DNA: evolved, captivating, and connected. At the Humaniti Hotel Montreal, we are looking for people who prioritize the human touch and will deliver an experience in line with our wellness concept to our customers.
Roles and Responsibilities
· Develop and maintain an account base to achieve revenue goals.
· Be responsible for implementing a sales action plan for the development of designated market segments. This includes phone prospecting, customer appointments, sales trips, participation in trade shows, customer event invitations, and market-specific marketing promotion.
· Initiate and promptly respond to all RFP (Request for Proposal) requests, as well as customer and potential customer correspondence.
· Demonstrate creativity and propose new ideas to achieve the set objectives.
· Build working relationships with hotel department heads and operational sectors, with a particular focus on revenue management.
· Work with the regional team, the Marriott team, and all account managers to optimize customer relations and account management.
· Achieve the annual objectives defined by the Director of Sales & Marketing.
Skills and Requirements
· Relevant college or university degree.
· Excellent organizational skills, prioritization, and outstanding customer service.
· Stand out through interpersonal skills, resourcefulness, dynamism, flexibility, determination, teamwork, and leadership.
· Ability to work under pressure and manage stress.
· Proactivity, initiative, and autonomy.
· (1) year of relevant experience in hotel sales.
· Bilingual (French and English).
· Availability in the evening and on weekends, as needed.
· Own a car and a driver's license for business travel.
· Experience with Marriott chain hotels, an asset.