IQware Inc. is seeking versatile, career oriented, professional Product Specialists to install the IQware suite of Property Management Systems and global hospitality solutions.
IQware Inc. is an equal opportunity employer that offers every employee competitive wages and benefits as well as career paths and personal growth opportunities.
The candidate must be able to work flexible hours as frequent travels to some of the most beautiful hotels and resorts throughout the United States, Canada and the Caribbean are required by this position.
• Coordinates all aspects of project implementation for new and existing clients
• Provides on-site training, installation, and support of our Property Management System and Global Hospitality applications
• Follows standard training procedures to ensure installations are completed successfully and consistently
• Effectively communicates client needs and delivers quality, professional training
• Completes administrative duties on time
• Assist the Client Services team with support while not traveling
• Write documentation for clients as needed
• Experience in Hotel operations or management is required.
• Knowledge of Property Management systems is preferred.
• Knowledge of PC's, networks, MS SQL and Windows servers is an asset.
• Excellent presentation, training, and communication skills.
• Analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to work under pressure while maintaining a positive work ethic.
• Professional appearance, career oriented
• Ability to travel approximately 50%
• Driver's License and Passport required.
• Fluent in both English and French spoken and written.