NEW RESTAURANT - LA CAGE DECARIE IS LOOKING FOR PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Your role in the team:
- Supervising activities in the dining room;
- Fostering fun while working;
- Bringing the La Cage atmosphere inside the restaurant;
- Ensuring that applicable La Cage standards and rules are enforced;
- Carrying out a few clerical tasks (maitre D, disbursement, etc.).
Schedule: day/evening, weekdays/weekend
The new restaurant will be located at 5485, des Jockeys, Montreal. However, the hired candidates will receive their training in one of the following restaurants:
- High tolerance to stress;
Keen organizational and leadership skills and, of course, to love sports!
From 1 to 2 years of experience in service in a restaurant with activities similar to those of La Cage. Experience as headwaiter is an asset. Knowledge of Maitre-D is an asset. Additional training about the position and its responsibilities will be provided in the restaurant.
What’s in it for you
A schedule that fits with your lifestyle
A profitable referral program
Advantageous phone plans
Employee discounts on meals and Cage-branded grocery items
And… really friendly teammates!
This is your opportunity. Seize the moment!
Who knows where it could take you?