On a daily basis, the service manager must:
- Ensure customers receive a level of service and greeting according to La Cage standards;
- Hire, train, supervise and evaluate support, service and bar personnel;
- Oversee that his team members embody the values of the organization: food, beer and sports!
- Ensuring the cage atmosphere inside the restaurant;
- Coordinate the kitchen and dining room operations.
Extroversion, infectious enthusiasm, professionalism, leadership, strong capacity to work under pressure, while showing tact and, of course, being a sports fan!
From 2 to 3 years of experience in service in a restaurant with activities similar to those of La Cage. Experience as headwaiter is an asset. Knowledge of Maitre-D is an asset. Additional training about the position and its responsibilities will be provided in the restaurant.