- Supervising activities in the dining room;
- Fostering fun while working;
- Bringing the La Cage atmosphere inside the restaurant;
- Ensuring that applicable La Cage standards and rules are enforced;
- Carrying out a few clerical tasks (maitre D, disbursement, etc.).
Schedule: day/night, week/weekend
- From 2 to 3 years of service in a restaurant with activities similar to those of La Cage;
- Experience as headwaiter is an asset. Knowledge of Maitre-D is an asset. Additional training about the position and its responsibilities will be provided in the restaurant;
- Responsible, autonomous, versatile, high tolerance to stress, enthusiasm, keen organizational and leadership skills and, of course, to llove sports!
Apply for this job
Team Leader at La Cage Brasserie Sportive Boisbriand
To apply for this job, sign in or create an account. In a few seconds, you’ll gain access to the employer’s website in order to apply.
© Copyright 2019 HotellerieJobs.com