Team lead position at Nespresso Montreal
Do you have good management skills?
Our client, Nespresso, in Downtown Montreal is searching for one full-time Team Lead for restaurant.
This team lead position offers:
- A competitive salary;
- A dynamic team;
- Full time position;
Job Tasks for this team lead position:
- Communicate and ensure clear understanding of the Company's values;
- Assist the Manager in setting work schedules
- Participate in role play training to improve the Client Experience (Mystery Shopper scenarios);
- Recognize employees who contribute to the team’s success;
- Ensure the boutique is in stock with all supplies;
- Submit stock transfers;
- Submit and process stock transfers;
- Report stock deficiencies to the Manager;
- Prepare and review daily and weekly reporting on machine and capsule sales;
- Provide written feedback to Manager about previous week's performance;
- Meet with Manager on a weekly basis;
- Assist on the floor and in the kitchen as needed.
- 2 years of training in Customer Relations & Sales
- Excellent customer service;
- Bilingual (English and French);
- Demonstrate good communication skills.
This position is appealing to you? APPLY NOW! Through our web site www.adecco.ca or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only candidates who are retained for the position will be contacted