Table service attendant
Quebec City, QC
Every day, our team of enthusiasts makes the difference with residents. The 'human-to-human' relationship is at the heart of our approach and corporate philosophy. Furthermore, the success of COGIR Immobilier is based on good teamwork between the various departments and on all the people who have joined the company for more than 25 years.
In the heart of the city, the St-Patrick residence managed by Cogir, welcomes a golden clientele. Come be part of a great and great team. It is the opportunity to be recognized and valued, to participate in the continuous improvement of service and to make a significant difference in the daily life of seniors.
We are currently looking for nice colleagues for permanent positions with us in the Dining Room. Several times available: 6:30 a.m. to 2 p.m., 10:30 a.m. to 2 p.m., 4 p.m. to 7:45 p.m. Stable schedule and lots of benefits! Come join our team!
ROLE AND GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Bring plates to tables and provide personalized service
- Collaborate with kitchen staff to ensure good teamwork
- Greet residents in the dining room and ensure they are comfortable
- Perform other related duties
- Applicable government premium in effect
- 'Sharing Success' Bonus Program
- Recognition program
- Referral Program
- Free meals in the dining room
- Free indoor parking
- Uniform provided
- Sick days and time off for family obligations
- Employee Assistance Program
- 100% employer group insurance
- Consistent schedule
- Celebration of birthdays
- knowledge of a Maitre D's responsibilities (an asset)