For those who dream of being somewhere else, Nordik Spa Nature is a haven of well-being. Offering the largest selection of mind and body wellness experiences in North America, Nordik Nature Spa allows you to reconnect with the elements, with each other and with yourself. It offers a refuge from modern life and a chance to give life a break.
When you work at Nordik Spa-Nature, you don't just earn a job, you find a family. We pride ourselves on having one of the warmest and most welcoming communities and our guests truly appreciate it. We strive to provide excellent care to our guests and ensure the well-being of our employees who are our craftsmen.
Who we are
Our mission is to give our guests a moment of respite by providing a refuge from the pressures of modern life where they can rediscover their own well-being and, as a result, live happier, longer lives. Your role as a craftsman in our nature spa is to cultivate peace. Here at Nordik Spa-Nature, we are a passionate and dedicated team. We are always enthusiastic, helpful, conscientious, discreet and above all respectful. We care deeply about each and every guest and fellow craftsman in our wellness spa.
What we want
Reporting to the Housekeeping Manager, the Housekeeping Supervisor performs various housekeeping related tasks using safe work methods. He/she will supervise the work of other members periodically during the shift.
What you will do
- Supervise the work of the team members by making regular rounds during the shifts and make corrections if necessary;
- Maintain facilities by performing cleaning tasks such as sweeping, waxing, dusting, disinfecting, washing and others.
- Inspect premises and facilities to ensure compliance with current standards of cleanliness;
- Work with the supplier of cleaning products to find solutions to problems encountered;
- Participate in the management of schedules;
- Communicate the needs of equipment and cleaning products for his team;
- Participate in the recruitment and training of new employees;
- Perform all other related tasks.
- High School Diploma (HSD);
- Knowledge of housekeeping techniques;
- 1-2 years experience in housekeeping supervision;
- Ability to solve problems quickly and integrate safe work procedures;
- Teamwork skills (autonomy, versatility);
- Be physically fit; Ability to work many hours on your feet ;
- Ability to work in a noisy, hot and/or cold outdoor environment.
According to the salary scale in effect plus benefits related to Nordik Spa-Nature.
40 hours per week; schedule may vary day, evening and weekend.
Send us your resumé and cover letter by visiting our web site in the career section