Offer published on May 18
About Corner Collection
Born in Montreal, Corner Collection believes that moments of happiness are the essence of life. Corner is an award-winning collection of boutique hotels, restaurants and spas that awaken the senses with experiences that feed the soul.
With over 45 years of experience in the hotel, restaurant and wellness industry, Corner Collection plays a key role in the development of Old Montreal.
Working at Corner Collection means creating exceptional moments, together.
Want to join the team of the best rated establishments in Montreal? Look no further, our hotels and restaurants are ranked among the best in Montreal. From Modavie to Kyo le méchant to the terraces, Nelligan and Place D'Armes are frequented by a trendy clientele, both local and international, looking for delicious food and cocktails to tantalize their taste buds.
Corner is a collection of award-winning hotels, restaurants and spas that awaken the senses with experiences that feed the soul: Nelligan Hotel, Place D'Armes Hotel, Brasserie 701, Kyo Bar Japonais, NELLi bistro, Méchant Bœuf, Modavie, Terrasse Nelligan, Terrasse Place D'Armes, Rainspa.
Reporting to the Maitre d', his role is to contribute to the supervision of the staff during the activities held in the meeting rooms and banquet rooms of the hotel in order to ensure a service that meets the expectations and requirements of the clientele. He/she also participates in the service along with the other members of his/her team.
WHAT WE OFFER:
Working at Corner has its benefits! We believe in the importance of a healthy work/life balance by giving you access to the essentials of daily life and adding recreational discounts on Corner services and neighborhood partners.
- Permanent or seasonal, full-time or part-time - the choice is yours!
- Job stability
- Reduced cost employee meals;
- Opportunity for advancement and growth
- Top of the line hotel environment
- A group RRSP and insurance program with employer participation;
- Close to a metro station (discount on public transportation);
- Flexible hours
- Recognition program
- Corporate events
- Discounts and preferred rates at our restaurants, hotels, spa and neighborhood partners
- The ambiance and charm of Old Montreal;
- And much more...
HOW YOU WILL HELP CREATE MOMENTS OF HAPINESS
- Ensures that the service is properly planned according to the number of people in the room
- Verify the set-up of the dining room and ensure that everything is ready for service
- Carry out the service in the dining room;
- Ensure customer satisfaction and manage complaints, if any
- Act as the restaurant manager when the Maitre d' is absent
- Communicate effectively with the kitchen during service
- Closing the restaurant.
- Five years of experience in a server position
- Excellent knowledge of wine
- Ability to work in a high volume environment
- Knowledge of French gourmet cuisine
- Strong restaurant service experience
- Experience in personnel management
- Positive leadership and interpersonal skills