Spa & Fitness Attendant
The Four Seasons Hotel Montreal is looking for someone who shares our passion for excellence and seeks to create a memorable experience for our employees and guests. We are looking for a person who has a strong work ethic, a high level of integrity, a concern for quality, a cultural sensitivity and a sense of customer service.
This person must have a commitment and passion and will provide a first class service to the Four Seasons Standards, ensuring that the guests’ needs are met and will do this in a pleasant manner as an ambassador for the Four Seasons product.
- Cleaning and maintaining of the spa and fitness areas including lockers, fitness and pool deck areas;
- Restocking supplies including but not limited to towels, coffee and tea as needed in the areas the Spa requires;
- Comply with any other additional requests that may arise pertaining to Spa Attendant duties;
- Provide the proper and safe guidance to our guests, residents and their guests;
- Operate and take care of all health club equipment including, gym equipment, free weights, bicycles, steam room and handicapped elevator;
- Provide information and assistance to hotel guests, residents and their guests as requested, give them an orientation, have them register;
- Is familiar with all hotel services and hours of operation;
- Report equipment malfunctions promptly and accurately;
- Ensure safety procedures are followed and notify Security of any accident or injury;
- Distribute and stock towels, robes, swimsuits, toiletries, juices, fruits and other items or amenities needed in the spa and fitness areas to provide guests with a level of service in keeping with Four Seasons Standards;
- Follow the proper procedures to report when any items will be needed for restocking inventory;
- Enforce health club rules and regulation with guests;
- Clean all the spa including lockers, fitness area, pool decks, steam rooms, massage rooms and any other area within the Spa;
- All applicants applying must hold a valid work permit at the time of submitting their application - unfortunately Four Seasons is not able to obtain on your behalf;
- Two years of Spa attendant, Housekeeping and or cleaning experience in a luxury atmosphere;
- Ability to push, pull, lift and carry up to 50lbs;
- Requires reading, writing and oral proficiency in French and English;
- Candidates must be available to work on-call, mornings, evenings, and weekends;
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to anticipate guest needs and go the extra mile;
The list of tasks specified above is not exhaustive, the function will require a constant adaptation to situations of high activity and specific management of customer relations.
*Our organization is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability or any other basis protected under provincial or federal laws.