The attendant is responsible for cleanliness, maintenance and ensuring customer comfort. He will work with other spa services to make the guest visit a memorable experience. It will contribute to corporate objectives by ensuring compliance with policies and procedures and maintaining customer service standards.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF EMPLOYMENT:
- Make regular rounds of shared spa areas to ensure cleanliness, maintenance and supply of towels;
- Lead clients, when needed, to their treatment and treatment room;
- Wash the floors and ensure that they are dry at the exit of the thermal circuit;
- Clean and disinfect the installations;
- Manage the handling of towels;
- Provide storage space with towels;
- Follow the spa's operational standards;
- Contribute to creating an unforgettable experience for our guests;
- Perform other related duties.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Experience in a similar position (an asset);
- Have a high school diploma;
- Sense of responsibility, initiative and a great deal of autonomy;
- Superior customer service skills;
- Warm approach adapted to the context of a spa;
- neat presentation;
- Bilingualism in oral, English and French;
- Available to work on variable schedules.