Offer published on May 26
Start date: As soon as possible
Hospitality, Food services, Tourism, Other
Maison Louise-Élisabeth, a private residence for seniors located in the heart of Lévis, is happy to house the nuns of the Congregation of the Sisters of Charity of Saint-Louis. We are currently looking for a person to fill a full-time Sous Chef position. Do you want to create a moment of gustatory happiness thanks to creative and generous food? Are you a mobilizing and unifying leader? Is stress an engine for you that allows you to organize yourself to the nearest second?
Schedule: a permanent full-time position, Monday to Friday daytime with one weekend out of two
Salary: to be discussed!
ROLE AND GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assemble plates of food
- Clean kitchen equipment
- Collaborate with kitchen staff to ensure good teamwork
- Ensure and optimize quality standards in the use of food
- Perform meal preparation while supervising and mobilizing staff in the kitchen
- Perform other related duties
- Use products and equipment according to the safety, quality, hygiene and cleanliness rules and standards in effect
- Referral Program
- Uniform provided
- Floating days off
- Social leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Ongoing training
- Recognition program
- Indoor parking
RequirementsEXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Training certification (MAPAQ)
- A proffesional studies dimploma (DEP) in institutional cuisine or equivelent
- At lease 3 to 5 years of experience in a large restoration
- knowledge of a Maitre D
- Flexibility for the work schedule
Are you interested?
Send your application to this employer
*For this job offer, you must apply on the employer's website.