Every day, our team of enthusiasts makes the difference with residents. The 'human-to-human' relationship is at the heart of our approach and corporate philosophy. Furthermore, the success of COGIR Immobilier is based on good teamwork between the various departments and on all the people who have joined the company for more than 25 years.
Les Jardins Vaudreuil, warm private residence for seniors, has a Sous-Chef opportunity to fill! Working in residence is more than a job, it's a life experience. It is the opportunity to be recognized, valued, to participate in the continuous improvement of the service and to make a significant difference in the daily life of the elderly!
We are currently looking for a Sous-Chef to fill a permanent full-time position. Come create with our Chef and play with flavors, textures and presentations!
ROLE AND GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assemble plates of food
- Clean kitchen equipment
- Collaborate with kitchen staff to ensure good teamwork
- Ensure and optimize quality standards in the use of food
- Perform meal preparation while supervising and mobilizing staff in the kitchen
- Perform other related duties
- Use products and equipment according to the safety, quality, hygiene and cleanliness rules and standards in effect
- Referral Program
- Free meals in the dining room
- Uniform provided
- Employee Assistance Program
- Challenging opportunities, up to your ambitions!
- A welcoming and tight-knit team!
- Good team player
- Training certification (MAPAQ)
- Basic computer skills
- A proffesional studies dimploma (DEP) in institutional cuisine or equivelent
- At lease 3 to 5 years of experience in a large restoration's volume