Offer published on Feb 12
About Corner Collection
Born in Montreal, Corner Collection believes that moments of happiness are the essence of life. Corner is an award-winning collection of boutique hotels, restaurants and spas that awaken the senses with experiences that feed the soul.
With over 45 years of experience in the hotel, restaurant and wellness industry, Corner Collection plays a key role in the development of Old Montreal.
Working at Corner Collection means creating exceptional moments, together.
- Opportunity to grow within the group
- Close to a metro station (discounts on public transportation)
- Upscale hotel environment
- Insurance and group RRSP
- Recognition program
- Corporate events
- Discounts and preferential rates in our restaurants, hotels, spa and with our partners
- Perform daily inspection of the kitchen and its parameters
- Ensure customer satisfaction through prompt service and quality of dishes served
- Act as a leader and trainer for the members of the brigade
- Participate in management activities (schedule management, work distribution, performance evaluation, etc.)
- Apply hygiene, sanitation and health & safety standards
- Contribute to the planning and preparation of menus
- Manage the food inventory to ensure the quality of the products used and to minimize losses
- Follow up on purchases and the quality of goods received
- Communicate and collaborate with the dining room management team
- Maintain a continuous link with the other departments of the hotel and the various internal and external stakeholders
- Contribute to the smooth running of the kitchen.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar position
Bilingual in French/English due to frequent communication with international suppliers
- Available evenings and weekends