Offer published on Nov 06
Every day, our team of enthusiasts makes a difference to residents. The “human for human” relationship is at the heart of our approach and corporate philosophy. Moreover, the success of COGIR Immobilier is based on the good teamwork between the various departments and on all the people who have joined the company for more than 25 years.
We are currently looking for a Sous-Chef to fill a permanent full-time position 1 weekend out of 2 for one of our residences in Montreal. Come create with our Chef and play with flavors, textures and presentations!
ROLE AND GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assemble plates of food
- Assist in maintaining and restoring residents' health by proposing customized and balanced menus
- Collaborate with kitchen staff to ensure good teamwork
- Create tasty menus while respecting the expected level of quality and the allocated budget
- Ensure and optimize quality standards in the use of food
- Perform other related duties
- Plan and cook meals in accordance with the appropriate methods and standards
- Take inventory of service materials and while adhering to the budgets, proceed with procurement if necessary
- Use products and equipment according to the safety, quality, hygiene and cleanliness rules and standards in effect
- Use work methods consistent with the health and safety rules and cleanliness standards in effect
- When appropriate, collaborate with the chef in the creation of the menus by proposing ideas
- Possibility of advancement
- Yearly salary to be discussed.
- Free parking
- Uniform provided
- Sick days and time off for family obligations
- Human management approach
- Stimulating challenges, up to your ambitions!
- Consistent schedule
- Career Opportunity
- Welcome and integration Program
- A welcoming and tight-knit team!
RequirementsEXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Training certification (MAPAQ)
- knowledge of a Maitre D
- A proffesional studies dimploma (DEP) in institutional cuisine or equivelent
- At lease 3 to 5 years of experience in a large restoration