Bazarette is a neighbourhood wine bar and café that is made it's debut in the downtown core in september. Set in a refined atmosphere our purpose is to be an oasis where great wines and great cocktails can be paired with seasonal foods.
Our wine list is deep-rooted primarily in private imports evolved almost entirely from organic, natural and sustainable farming.
The menu consists of small dishes composed from a range of seasonally accessible products available from 15H30 until very late at night. All dishes are made to share amongst friends or selfishly keep to yourself.
Coffee by day, wine bar by night, BAZARETTE accompanies its followers from the alarm clock’s ring to the last call at night.
· Proper placement of the dining room before serviceMise en place adéquate de la salle à manger avant le service
· Welcome, advise, order taking and billing
· Pair wines according to food choice and customer preferences
· Provide an exceptional customer experience
· Ensure customer satisfaction regularly
· Keep your work area clean
· Perform any other related duties
Job fair, walk-in with Resume:
Corner Avenue des Canadiens de Montréal et De La Montagne
Please call 514-929-WINE Upon Arrival
MONDAY 18 12PM-3PM
TUESDAY 19 12PM-3PM
WEDNESDAY 20 12PM-3PM
THURSDAY 21 12PM-3PMRequirements
· Experience 1 year minimum
· Sommelier course or equivalent
· Passion for customer service and desire to share knowledge
· Dynamic and motivated person
· Strong communication skills and team spirit
Conditions of employment:
· Several full-time and part-time positions available
· Day time weekdays and weekends