Service Hatch Employee
Join us to ensure the Cage atmosphere to our guests and foster fun at work!
- Ensuring the dishes and carryout orders are plated according to La Cage standards;
- Manage the hatch and communicate information to the kitchen;
- Working in collaboration with the waiters and the walkers in order to ensure an efficient service as well as a quality and safe experience to our guests.
Schedule : evening, weekdays / weekend
Our best ambassadors have in common:
- Dedicated team players with speed of execution ;
- Tolerance to stress ;
- And of course being a sports fan!
1-2 years of experience, training offered by La Cage.
Apply for this job
Service Hatch Employee at La Cage Brasserie Sportive L'Ancienne-Lorette
To apply for this job, sign in or create an account. In a few seconds, you’ll gain access to the employer’s website in order to apply.
© Copyright 2020 HotellerieJobs.com