SERVER - WAITER
Every day, our team of enthusiasts makes the difference with the residents. The 'human-to-human' relationship is at the heart of our approach and corporate philosophy. Furthermore, the success of COGIR Immobilier is based on good teamwork between the various departments and on all the people who have joined the company for more than 25 years.
The Manoir Outremont is a warm and pleasant residence which has the pleasure of welcoming a little more than 350 independent residents with a slight loss of autonomy. Join a family where respect, collaboration and people are an integral part of the values of the employer and its managers!
The Outremont manor offers a warm, comfortable and safe living environment. We are currently looking for a full time server from 11 am-8pm to join our team.
ROLE AND GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Bring plates to tables and provide personalized service
- Collaborate with kitchen staff to ensure good teamwork
- Greet residents in the dining room and ensure they are comfortable
- In cooperation with the kitchen staff, prepare daily and à la carte menus and answer residents' questions regarding meals and preparation
- Manage guests' reservations and ensure their comfort
- Participate in table service with your team of waiters
- Perform other related duties
- Take orders, noting specific requests and following-up with the kitchen staff
- Recognition program
- Referral Program
- Mileage reimbursement
- Competitive salary
- Free indoor parking
- Uniform provided
- Access to internal professional services
- massage therapy
- aesthetic care
- Sick days and time off for family obligations
- Social Club activities, gifts and substantial discounts
- Human management approach
- Floating leave and family obligations
- Consistent schedule
- Car wash service
- Indoor parking
- A welcoming and tight-knit team!
- High school diploma (SSD)
- Discretion and respect for confidentiality
- Good team player