Offer published on Jan 20
Every day, our team of enthusiasts makes a difference to residents. The “human for human” relationship is at the heart of our approach and corporate philosophy. Moreover, the success of COGIR Immobilier is based on the good teamwork between the various departments and on all the people who have joined the company for more than 25 years.
Located in the Rivière-du-Loup district, near the shopping center, the Manoir Lafontaine residence is happy to welcome a golden clientele, autonomous and semi-autonomous. There is a warm and friendly atmosphere where we feel at home. Come and embellish the daily life of our residents with your smile and join a family where respect, team spirit and heart are an integral part of our values!
Schedule: 3 full-time positions 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday daytime with 1 weekend out of 2.
ROLE AND GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- As part of the team, ensure the cleanliness of the dining rooms floors, tables and chairs (may require light housekeeping chores, sweeping, vacuuming, cleaning etc.).
- Collaborate with kitchen staff to ensure good teamwork
- Greet clients and orient new residents by proposing their seat at an appropriate table
- Greet residents in the dining room and ensure they are comfortable
- Perform other related duties
- Supervise the preparation of cold meals and desserts
- Take orders, noting specific requests and following-up with the kitchen staff
- Referral Program
- Uniform provided
- Free parking
- Group insurance
- Floating days off
- Social leave
- Social Club activities, gifts and substantial discounts
- Human management approach
- Ongoing training
- Welcome and integration Program
- Recognition program
- A welcoming and tight-knit team!
RequirementsEXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Good sense of interpersonal communication
- knowledge of a Maitre D