Senior Manager, Technical Services
Senior Manager, Technical Services
For those who dream of being somewhere else, Nordik Spa Nature is a haven of well-being. Offering the largest selection of mind and body wellness experiences in North America, Nordik Nature Spa allows you to reconnect with the elements, with each other and with yourself. It offers a refuge from modern life and a chance to give life a break.
When you work at Nordik Spa-Nature, you don't just earn a job, you find a family. We pride ourselves on having one of the warmest and most welcoming communities and our guests truly appreciate it. We strive to provide excellent care to our guests and ensure the well-being of our employees who are our craftsmen.
Who we are
Our mission is to give our guests a moment of respite by providing a refuge from the pressures of modern life where they can rediscover their own well-being and, as a result, live happier, longer lives. Your role as a craftsman in our nature spa is to cultivate peace. Here at Nordik Spa-Nature, we are a passionate and dedicated team. We are always enthusiastic, helpful, conscientious, discreet and above all respectful. We care deeply about each and every guest and fellow craftsman in our wellness spa.
What we want
Reporting to the Director of Technical Services, the Senior Maintenance Manager will be responsible for ensuring that the standards and procedures necessary for the maintenance and repair of the spa's facilities and equipment are in place and adhere to regulations in order to provide a safe and secure site for our clients to enjoy a unique experience.
What you will do
- Collaborate in the development and implementation of a maintenance activity model.
- Be responsible for the execution and control of work related to the preventive and corrective maintenance of the building's equipment and systems.
- Ensure the monitoring and computerized follow-up of the operating conditions of the various systems.
- Ensure compliance with the various codes, laws, standards and norms applicable to the environment, buildings and equipment.
- Supervise, control and coordinate the work of subcontractors or external suppliers in accordance with established standards.
- Take charge of the recruitment of the personnel of his department and ensure their reception and orientation.
- Participate in staff performance evaluations based on the evaluation program in place.
- Establish work schedules according to needs and in compliance with labour policies and standards.
- Ensure a safe work environment and compliance with health and safety policies, procedures and standards by staff and contracted vendors.
- Collaborate with the Director of Technical Services on budget estimates for building & grounds operations and maintenance.
- Recommend and implement measures to improve the energy performance of buildings.
- Effectively manage the procurement of replacement parts, chemicals and other supplies.
- Manage the storage of furniture and equipment in warehouses, garages and attics.
- College diploma (DEC) in building mechanics, asset management or other related disciplines;
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a management position within a building maintenance team or related experience;
- Manual and technical work skills;
- Good organizational skills;
- Ability to mobilize and develop efficient teams;
- Sense of challenge, perseverance and resistance to stress.
According to the salary scale in effect plus benefits related to Nordik Spa-Nature.
40 hours per week; schedule may vary day, evening and weekend.
Please send us your resume and cover letter by visiting our website under the "Career" tab: https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=b0ed2582-382c-4558-a5a6-be185625046e&ccId=168215231511_9449&type=MP&lang=fr_CA