Senior Labor Relations Advisor
We are Cogir Immobilier, a creative and essential company in the real estate sector for 25 years. Humans are at the heart of our mission to 'Make Meaning of Real Estate'. We find them at the base of our culture and we make them our priority. With us, people are present in everything: it is a colleague, a client, a partner, a relationship and above all, it is the basis of our actions and decisions.
Our management team is currently looking for a Labor Relations AS. Reporting to the Human and Culture Vice-President, the incumbent will have the main responsibilities of managing labor and union relations as well as participating in collective agreement negotiations. He will support managers in the analysis and understanding of labor conventions, laws, regulations and standards.
ROLE AND GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Act as spokesperson for collective agreement negotiations and ensure their application and administration
- Advise various managers in aspects of human resources management, more particularly in labor relations
- Create and maintain quality professional links with various partners in the field
- Develop and organize training courses for all managers on labor relations, labor standards or any other law likely to improve the work climate
- Develop, implement and administer policies and programs related to human resources
- Establish and maintain a relationship of trust with union representatives
- Participate in the pay equity file for the entire organization
- Perform administrative tasks related to his function such as writing letters, forms, etc.
- Prepare and, on occasion, be called upon to defend the position during grievance arbitrations or complaints to Labor Standards
- Take charge of files dealing with standards, fairness, and occupational health and safety, and ensure follow-up
- Yearly salary to be discussed.
- Annual Performance Bonus
- Expense account (mileage, accommodation, meals, etc.)
- Group insurance (modular plan)
- Telemedicine for you and your family
- 4 weeks annual vacation
- 5 sick leave or family leave
- Social and special leave
- Cell phone and computer provided
- Recognition program
- Stable and flexible schedule
- Possibility of teleworking
- Stimulating challenges!
- Bachelor's degree in industrial relations or human resources management
- More than five (5) years of relevant experience and in a similar position
- Experience in negotiating various collective agreements and with various unions
- Perfectly bilingual
- Member of the order of CRHA or CRIA
- Experience in a multi-site environment, a major asset.