Every day, our team of enthusiasts makes the difference with the residents. The 'human-to-human' relationship is at the heart of our approach and corporate philosophy. Furthermore, the success of COGIR Immobilier is based on good teamwork between the various departments and on all the people who have joined the company for more than 25 years.
The Manoir Royal St-Eustache offers seniors a warm and safe environment while respecting each individual's specific needs, with integrity and privacy. We are looking for security guards to monitor and verify entry QR codes.
Part-time from 10am to 6.30pm / 56h every two weeks.
Work shift 3 days a week of 8 hrs = 24 hrs + 4 days a week of 8 hrs = 32 hrs, every other weekend. $ 15 / hr
ROLE AND GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Check visitors' QR code
- Greet visitors
- Maintain the different registers
- Ensure information is disseminated throughout the complex
- Perform safety tours and ensure that exterior doors are locked
- Free parking
- Recognition program
- Welcome and integration Program
- A welcoming and tight-knit team!
- On-site parking
- Human management approach
- No experience necessary