SALES & REVENUE MANAGER
We are looking for a passionate, collaborative, and autonomous individual that has initiative and is result driven to be part of our dynamic team.
The main responsibilities will be to ensure Tremblant
Living’s sales goals and revenue strategy, create and implement effective
policies, and manage VIP reservations and long-term rentals. This is a full-time
job with a schedule of 5 days a week, including weekends when necessary. Working
directly with the General Manager the candidate will develop the following
· Sales management: Revenue projections and Rate management to reach the sales goals.
· Manage VIP guests and long-term rental contracts.
· Develop and nature relationships with partners and travel agents.
· Manage the sales team.
· Take calls and assist sales team in booking process.Requirements
· 5 to 10 years-experience with vacation rental sales and front desk (or hotel experience)
· Experience in hospitality and guest services
· Ability to meet sales targets.
· Excellent communication, customer service, and negotiation skills
· Fluently bilingual (FR/EN)
· Ability to multitask efficiently and navigate multiple systems simultaneously.
· Must have working knowledge of online software and word processing tools (Google Drive, Microsoft Office)
· Based in Mont-Tremblant or proximity. Remote working will be considered.